Join Pak Army | Wapda | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
sector I9/4, Islamabad
[email protected] Cell: 0336-5555555
Young and dynamic communications professional-in-the-making, with ambition to be a leader in her chosen field through life-long learning, hard work and creative approach.
• BS (Hons) in Media and Mass Communication 2007-2011
International Islamic University, Islamabad
• Intermediate General Science Group 2005-2007
Ibn-e- Ameer College for Women, Jalal Pur Jattan
• Matriculation in Science 2003-2005
Municipal Model Girls High School, Jalal Pur Jattan
• Six weeks internship at Dawn News Islamabad Bureau Office
Worked as a reporter and surpassed the mentors’ expectations by filing several stories that were telecast with PTC and my own sign-off. Also helped producers with coordination and archiving. Coordinated guests for programs Reporter and Chaudhary Ki Bethak. (7th of July to 17th of August 2010)
Worked as translator/fixer with writer, Sara Topol on Salman Taseer’s murder
case, a feature production of the premium online magazine.
• IIUI Radio:
Hosted talk shows based on the lives and achievements of our historians on the
university’s in-house FM radio.
• Won the first prize and cash award in a video documentary competition organised by ILO (International Labour Organization) in 2010. The subject was Child Labour.
• Participated in All Pakistan Media Fest held in GIKI (Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology), won a special appreciation prize in documentary competition.
• Seminar “Media as a tool for women empowerment” in IIUI
Guests: Tahira Aurangzeb (MNA), Shabnam Riaz (News-caster), Tasneem
Ahmer (CEO Uks NGO), Atiqa Khan (Social Worker)
• Interview with Mr.Irfan Siddique for a newspaper project in BS
Political analyst, Columnist
• Interview with Mr. Fassi Zaka for a newspaper project in BS
TV host, Columnist, Head of Ideas & Strategy at Adcom
• Research Project on Reasons of Decline of Reading Habit among Children
In this project I analysed the reasons for the decline of reading habit among children. For this research a sample of 100 students ranged 7-12 years was taken. 50 of them were boys and 50 of them were girls.
• Department of Media and Mass Communication Club, IIUI
Under the banner of this club I organized many competitions of photography, poster-making and story-writing between media students of the university.
• Media Law & Ethics 2008
By Prof. Robert Jensen
University of Texas, Austin, USA
• Interviews in Potentially Traumatic Events 2009
By Journalist Amy Herdy
University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
• Microsoft Office
• Final Cut Pro
• Following Blogs
Good at English, Urdu and Punjabi.
Will be furnished upon request.
Fresh Intermediate Resume Sample
M.phil Media & Communication Resume Sample
Intermediate Teaching Resume Sample
Bs Honors in Media Sciences
Express Media Group Lahore Jobs 2021 Data Entry Operator
Actors & Models Jobs 2021 For Media Group in Lahore
Acting Modeling Jobs 2021 For Media Group in Lahore
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE Job 2021