Join Pak Army | Wapda | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts | Job Interview
Professional Administrator / Secretary
Mobile No: +97150000000
Email Address: [email protected]
Dynamic executive with more than 20 years work experience in administrative, secretarial, data entry and site coordinator positions within progressive companies. Excellent competencies in executing a number of tasks simultaneously including strong background in Construction, Pipelines, Infrastructure. Innovative and reliable team player with strong organizational, communication, analytical, problem solving, time management, and IT skills.
Gulf experienced Administration professional Diversified industry work exposure
Expertise in secretarial support and data entry Strong communications skills
Tact to deal with people at all levels Good coordination and administrative skills
Performs efficiently under work pressure Enthusiastic and accommodating personality
Intermediate and Secondary in 1993
Site Secretary / Administrator (Projects)
Amana Pipelines Construction Jan 2010 – Till date
Dubai / Al Ain
Cleveland Bridge & Engineering Nov 1997 – Dec 2009
National Logistics Cell (NLC) Nov 1990 – Jan 1995
• Coordinate with the Head Office in all project/personnel formalities.
• Coordinate with client in administrative issues to achieve client’s satisfaction
• Liaise with section heads in day-to-day office procedures/tasks
• Provide quality service for project team in all admin/outreach issues.
• Follow up with PRO for the issuance of Visas, Work Permits, and Labor Cards of the new and existing employees... etc.
• Schedule meetings for the site managers, Engineers with consultants, contracts and others
• Handle staff accommodation/maintenance arrangements.
• Type variety of letters, memos, reports, work schedules, and similar documents from hand-written drafts, prepared copy or oral instructions, devising layouts
• Preparing and typing requisitions, invoices, expenditure authorizations and similar standard forms. Types stencils and reproduces copies of finished work.
• Files copies of correspondence, reports, catalogues and similar documents
• Responsible for accuracy and adequacy of files assigned to each department
• Operates, as required, adding machines and calculators to tabulate or verify statistical data, within his capacity.
• Arranges for the timely circulation/distribution of Company notices, regulations, rules, instructions and other documents
• Administers daily attendance records and the preparation of timesheets, overtime, and other information for salary calculations, etc. for Supervisor/Manager’s review and approval
• Handles the Admin-related requirements of the Contracts & Procurement Department Managers and Team members
• Arranging meetings and contracts clarification meetings for the Department
• Providing procedural office services for contractors and their employees, such as recording time and materials charges and issuing gate passes forms, materials and vehicles
• Providing secretarial services such as making appointments, relaying messages, attending guests and visitors, and arranging transportation, etc
MS Office Suite (Word & Excel), E-mail applications and internet research
Nationality : Pakistani
Date of Birth : January 4, 1999
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Employment Visa (Transferable)
Driving License : UAE
Languages : English, Hindi, Basic Arabic
Reference : Available upon request
Bs Computer Science Network Administrator Resume Sample
BBA Honors Business Administration Resume Sample
MA Public Administration Resume Sample
BBA Business Administration Resume Sample
Manager Admin & Security Jobs 2021 in K&Ns Karachi
Manager Admin & Security Job 2021 in Karachi
Packaging Industry Job 2021 For Admin Manager in Karachi
HR & Admin Assistant Job 2021 in Karachi Office