ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
• Email: [email protected]
• Cell # +92-306-4444444
• Address: Faisalabad.
• Current address: Rawalpindi.
• Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)* (2010-2014)*
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Islamabad
• Intermediate of Commerce (I-COM) (2008-2010)
Punjab College of Commerce, Faisalabad.
• GCE O’ Levels (2006-2008)
The City School, Karachi.
Major Term Presentation/Reports:
• Hawthorne Theory of Management
• Unemployment issues in Pakistan
• Textile industry of Pakistan
• Fallacies Theory of logic
Awards and Significant Achievements:
• Participate successfully in all writing competitions
• Volunteer Successfully in all university events at SZABIST
• Scored 2nd Position in Tale Tennis Championship at College.
• Contributed successfully for the homely published magazine “Zarnigar”.
• Selected for increasing awareness of information technology at College.
• Attended seminar on Business Ideas in retailing at University (2011).
• Have written articles in newspaper like ‘Dawn’, also in Urdu in ‘Jang akhbaar’
• Successively Taught as a Private tutor for Commerce Courses for Matric/O levels (2008-2010)
• Time management and strong working ethics.
• Proficient in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
• Career Oriented with a strong Sense of Commitment.
• Having key interests in public relations and social work.
• Effective communication skills, team work and leadership attribute.
• Supply Chain Management
Bs Computer Science Network Administrator Resume Sample
BBA Honors Business Administration Resume Sample
MA Public Administration Resume Sample
BBA Business Administration Resume Sample
Institute of Business Administration IBA Jobs 2022
Administration Staff Jobs 2022 in Peshawar
Administrative Assistant & Front Desk Personnel Job
Express Sunday Classified Ads 31 July 2022 Administration