Join Pak Army | Wapda | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Cell : +92-333-5555555
email: [email protected]
Total Experience: 19 months
• 13 Months with Multimedia science college Miawali
• Now as a As an Network Admin/Logistic Assistant SDI
(social development initiative)Islamabad
1. Installation, support and maintenance of systems hardware and software infrastructure.
2. Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of network services and equipment in overall corporate infrastructure.
3. Analysis, debugging & resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
4. Very good aptitude towards understanding and compliance for the organizational procedure and policies and the responsibilities assigned by the seniors.
1. Position: NETWORK ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR.
Organization: MULTIMEDIA SCIENCE COLLEGE MIAWALI, Pakistan.
Duration: 5th Jan 2008 to 31st Feb 2009.(13 Months)
1. Complete understanding of Pakistan Internet Exchange (PIE).
2. Complete configuration of Routers, Switches & Hubs for Multimedia Science College as Assistant network.
3. Configured and maintained personal computers, basic network devices & making network cable connectors etc.
4. Entertaining customer complaints related to hardware & software issues.
1. Developing Multimedia labs and Courseware CDs for different program courses
2. Gained knowledge about different servers like DNS, DHCP, VLAN, Telnet, Email & web Servers.
3. Configured DHCP, DNS & know how to assign automatically IP address, domain name & restriction using Packet Tracer Software.
4. Worked on three layers Physical layer, Data link Layer & Network Layer in an organization and gained drawbacks of these layers
5. Check errors of packet routing in computer network & data communication & also fixed it.
6. Installing Operating Systems (XP, Vista, and Linux) on desktop & Notebook PC.
2. Position: NETWORK ADMIN/LOGISTIC ASSISTANT.
Organization: SDI (SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE) Islamabad, Pakistan.
Duration: 1st May 2010 1st Nov (6 Months)
Working on the Projects of
• Network & IT solution providing to the Developers.
• Maintenance & troubleshooting.
• File server Maintenance
• Printer Server Maintenance
• Provide timely pickup & drop to staff, guests and organize the transport of goods.
• Preparation, modification and amendment of rental contract, agreement, fuels and vehicles contract and prepare reports in consultation with main office.
• Check record i.e. office inventories, insurances and maintenance of equipments, procurement etc.
• Liaising regarding flight bookings, hotel bookings, staff accommodation and staff transportation as per the candidate’s benefits.
• Provide support to the field offices on all related matters as requested.
• Maintain the security guards schedule in office.
Major Course Work:
• Data Communication & Computer Networking
Installation, configuration, maintaining and troubleshooting the networked computers.
• Database Management System
Creation, managing and maintenance of the database using MS Access.
• Computer Organization & Architecture
Operational Units & their interconnections, architectural specifications, instruction set, I/O mechanism & techniques for addressing memory.
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Thunderbird, Pfsense, VMware
C++, Mat lab, Assembly language & AutoCAD
• Typing Speed:
45 to 50 word per minute speed.
Adobe Flash CS3
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Corel Draw X3
• Sound Editing
Sony Sound Forge 9
Qualification 1- BS (Computer Science) 2011
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad
FSC (Pre-Engineering) 2002
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad
Secondary School Certificate (Science) 1999
D.G.Khan board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, D.G.Khan
Will be furnished upon request.
DAE IT Engineering Resume Sample
MA Political Science Resume Sample
Bs Honors IT Resume Sample
BIT Honors Engineering Resume
Dr Zia Uddin Hospital Sukkur Campus Jobs 2021
Hameed Latif Hospital Jobs 2021 For Medical Staff
Security Guards Jobs 2021 In Lahore
Lahore Central Business District Development Authority Jobs