ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
CV Sample by cv.jobz.pk
Jamil Ahmed Khan
House # 501, Street # 6
Shah Khalid Colony, Near Islamabad Airport
Email: [email protected]
Cell # 0400-5173824
Hard-working and responsible logistics professional with 10 years experience managing successful warehouses and storerooms. Team oriented and safety conscious, I am keen to apply my organizational skills to a dynamic warehouse, logistics, distribution or inventory team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than 10 years of warehouse and materials management experience.
- Proven ability to manage warehouse, inventory, shipping, and receiving operations.
- Able to arrange and coordinate regional, national, and global logistics.
- Hard working and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Outstanding leadership, motivation, and communication skills.
Key Skills and Characteristics:
Substantial warehouse experience:
Experience with container loading/unloading, receipt/dispatch, safe operation of forklifts, checks and training and manual handling aids. I also train and supervise staff in these competencies.
Organisational and time management skills
Experience managing inventory and coordination of orders and deliveries, with ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
Ability to create rapport quickly and maintain positive business relationships with clients and staff, demonstrating dedication to a high standard of customer service.
Knowledge of various computer programs and technologies to intermediate level including Microsoft Word/Excel/Access, RF Scanners and financial management packages.
2004- Present Warehouse Manager Leopard Integrated Logistics
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries and logistics
- Monitor stock levels and carry out periodic stock takes
- Supervise up to 30 staff members, including preparing weekly rosters and leading staff evaluations
- Interview prospective employees and train new staff members
- Load containers, pallets and trucks for delivery via road and rail to all states
- Liaise with all parties involved in the import and domestic movements of stock including AQIS, customs, transport companies and freight forwarders
- Complete paperwork for domestic movements and customs
- Record all stock movement and deliveries in database and prepare regular reports
- Manage warehouse costing, budgeting and forecasting
2000 -2004 Stock Room Operator City Supermarket.
- Maintained cold room and shop floor stock levels to meet sales requirements
- Trained and mentored new floor staff in tasks including receipting, restocking, documentation, safety and aesthetics
- Performed forklift operation and safety checks
- Prepared stock displays to company standards
- Used RF scanners to receipt and restock
- Provided general customer service and administration
Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Will be furnished on demand.
M.phil Education planning & Management Resume Sample
MSc IT Manager Resume Sample
MBA Management Resume Sample
BA Assistant Admin Manager Resume Sample
Manager & Assistant Required At Private Organization
Management Staff Jobs 2022 in Lahore
Manager and Assistant Jobs 2022 in Lahore
Stenographer and Sales Manager Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi