Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
CV Sample by cv.jobz.pk
House # C-54, New Civil Lines
New Bhaati Chowk, Iqbal Town
Email: [email protected]
Cell #: 0400-4425471
Tel #: 12 345 67
Obtain a Mid-Level to Senior Level position with the Federal Government, Local Government or Planning Commission whereas my broad base experience in Comprehensive and Neighborhood Planning Plan Development, Management and Implementation are recognized and valued.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep understanding and application of the New York Municipalities Planning Code and knowledge of urban, municipal, county and regional planning, with an emphasis in environmental planning regulations and resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and sustain the participation of broad groups of stakeholders in planning processes addressing environmental planning, including water resources, storm water management and sewage treatment programs.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills; contract management experience and demonstrated experience in managing Task Forces.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Word, Excel, and in the Internet, as well as in-depth GIS knowledge.
- Remarkable ability to evaluate and manage commercial, residential, and mixed use development proposals.
- Superb ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Uncommon knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current special education methodologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Solid ability to work effectively with service users, staff and other professionals in a high-intensity environment.
- Ability to train and manage subordinate urban planners.
- Great ability to function well within multidisciplinary teams.
Development Board, Lahore, 2006 – Present:-
- Assisted in the preparation of two neighborhood plans in Karachi.
- Provided examination of existing conditions and research analysis of the physical conditions of these areas to provide recommendations for improvements related to transportation, land use and public facilities, etc.
- Planned community input meetings and inter-departmental agency meetings with Karachi key staff to receive feedback.
- Coordinated with Neighborhood Planning Committees to abreast them of plan development and receive input feedback.
- Assisted in the preparation of the Capital Improvement Plan budgetary process.
2004 – 2006: Bachelors of Fine Arts and Architecture, University of Karachi
Will be furnished on demand.
Auto Cad Architect Engineer Cv
Architect Engineer Cv
Architect Engineer Cv
Architect Engineer Cv Sample
Construction Staff Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Technical Staff Jobs in MEDGULF Construction Company
Construction Services Company Jobs in Lahore
Construction & Warehouse Staff Jobs in UAE