Join Pak Army | Wapda | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts | Job Interview
CV Sample by cv.jobz.pk
House # 656, Street # 23
D-Block Phase II
Model Town, Federal Area
Cell #: 0400-4431478
Tel. #: 12 345 67
I’m an experienced Technical Manager who has supervised and participated in maintenance projects at all stages and phases.
I’m looking to bring my reputation for taking technical, complex projects from inception to completion to a company based in QLD.
2007 – 2008: JK Software Solutions, Lahore I have worked as technical manager with JK Software solutions, Lahore. My job involved managing a team of experienced technical consultants and address any escalations or delays in implementing solutions.
2005 – 2007: ASRA IT Consultants, Lahore I have worked with ASRA IT Consultants, Lahore as IT consultant. My responsibilities included requirement gathering from the client, advising proper software solutions and coordinating with client staff for training on new technical tools.
2005– 2006: Master of Computer Science, Punjab University
2002– 2005: Bachelor of Computer Science, Punjab University
Technical Skill Set:
- Operating Systems : MS-Dos, Windows 95/98, Windows NT/2000, Unix
- Languages :Java, C, C++, Pascal, SQL, PL/SQL
- Programming Skills :Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JTA, Spring, Hibernate
- Database :Oracle 7.3/8.x, SQL Server 2000, Ms-Access, KDB+
- UML : Rational Rose, Windows Accelerator (Wipro)
- Internet Tools : HTML, DHTML(CSS and Java Script) XML(DOM,XSL,DTD)
- Web / App Server : WebLogic,Jakarta Tomcat,Apache,WebSphere
- Technical Architect with a comprehensive knowledge of technology and 10 Years of cross-industry experience in Internet based Applications.
- Experience in implementing full life cycle of software development process with proper documentation
- Rich exposure in Business and Technical Analysis, Architecture Design.
- Creating prototypes, testing of design attributes and coordinating with other team members in accomplishing overall objectives.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Requirement Analysis and Use case creation
- Create Solution Architecture
- Designed the applications using J2EE Patterns like MVC (Model View Controller), Session
- Façade, Singleton, Value Object, Business Objects..
- Understand the inbound and outbound interfaces, and plug them into the Application Architecture.
- Modularized the complete project into various components to make easier development.
- Design and implementation of the classes for the UI layer (using Spring-AOP MVC).
- Design a data access layer by using Hibernate for use of Spring classes.
- Provided technical solutions for the team.
- Helping the team during coding and testing phase.
- Developed front end using JSP, struts.
- Analytical abilities.
- Ability to drive an independent project from architecture stand point.
- Strong mentoring skills.
Will be furnished on demand.
MSc IT Manager Resume Sample
BA Assistant Admin Manager Resume Sample
B.com Assistant Manager Accounts Resume Sample
Bank Manager Resume Sample
Driver & Technical Staff Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Technical Staff Jobs in Masood Textile Mills Limited
Technical Staff jobs in Private Company
Branch Manager & Supervisor Jobs in Sweets & Bakers