ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Flat no. 45-D, Behind Adel Public School, Murree Road,
Phone: 92 313 0000000
Email: [email protected]
To work as a Tax Collection Officer for a large district, city or municipality
2008 – Present: Tax Collection Officer, Fatima Women University, Rawalpindi
• Oversee and secure cash receipts and deposits paid as taxes by residents of property and income, foreclosure, real estate, and motor vehicle excises
• Work with the city government in the preparation of financial reports.
• Strong organizational, managerial and supervisory competence
• Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills to interact with buyers
• Excellent time management and people management skills.
Cited by the City Council in 2005 and 2006 for achieving record collections
2006: Passed Collector Certification with as least 2-3 years in municipal governance or financial management function.
2002 – 2004: BS Accounting, Agriculture College, Rawalpindi
Can be provided upon request
Bcom Accountant Resume Sample
BA Office Assistant Resume Sample
ACCA Associate Charterd Accountant Resue Sample
B.com Accountant Resuma Sample
Accountant & Teacher Required At Private Organization Lahore
Need Accountant At Distribution Firm Karachi
Accountant Required In Private Organization Karachi
Office Staff Jobs 2022 in Multan