Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
CV Sample by cv.jobz.pk
Habib ur Rehman
House # 776, Street # 12
New Commercial Market Housing Society
Main Murree Road, 7th Avenue Chowk
Cell #: 0400-5316479
Email: [email protected]
After working in a foreign country, I am returning to seek employment to continue my profession as an avionics technician specializing in B747 Boeing avionics of any series.
2005 – Present: Avionics Technician, Aero Aisa Airlines, Islamabad
- Perform test routine, repair and overhaul at the shop level on avionics navigational equipment on the B747, 200 and 400 passenger aircrafts.
- Perform tests and minor repair on Airbus A300, A320 and A340-800 aircrafts.
- Comply with repair procedures required by avionics manufacturers
- Comply with mandated maintenance standards
- Participate in quality and productivity improvement programs on the shop floor.
1999 – 2005: Aircraft Mechanic Technician, Airblue Airlines, Islamabad
- Test and repair avionics instrumentation on the B737 400 series.
- Overhaul avionics instruments in accordance with UK-CAA and US-FAA avionics maintenance standards
Skills & Expertise:
- Above average computer literacy in using automated aircraft maintenance parts inventory and job productivity systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English to work in a team.
Cited Employee of the Year in 2006, 2008 to the present for perfect attendance and consistent high repair output performance r throughout each of these years
1997 – 1999: BS Aeronautic Engineering, University of Lahore
Will be furnished on demand.
Laboratory Technician resume sampe
Compute Technician Cv template
Laboratory Technician resume sample
Ultrasound Technician Cv
UPS Technician & Assistant Manager Jobs 2021 in Karachi
AC Technician & Electrician Jobs 2021 in Lahore
Junior HVAC Technician & MEP Supervisor Jobs 2021 in UAE
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2021