ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
CV Sample by cv.jobz.pk
House # 54, Street # 53
Liyar 3 West, Karachi
Cell #: 0400-2315486
Tel. #: 11 22 345
Exceptionally knowledgeable, creative and result-oriented Regional Sales Manager with great background in meeting and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling company product suite through professional sales techniques.
ABN-AMRO, 2004-Present: Working as a Regional Sales Manager for this particular region of the Bank. I started work as an Assistant Sales Manager and was eventually promoted to the current position. My responsibilities include making sure my region functions at its best and the training of employees.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than eight years experience.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Remarkable ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meet business goals based on client discussions.
- Huge working knowledge of web technology, including Web 2.0, software design and architecture, including databases (Oracle and MS SQL Server), application servers, and Java.
- Profound ability to develop positive and supportive relationships with colleagues; internal staff and management.
- Exceptional ability to demonstrate professional skills for verbal and written communication.
- Uncommon follow-up skills with both customers, internal staff and management.
- In-depth ability to present to large groups and individuals including customers; colleagues and management.
- Proven confidence, enthusiasm and a desire to excel.
- Strong ability to be a team player.
- Sound ability to accept rejection and constructive criticism with professionalism and open mindedness.
- Great persistency and ability to negotiate with professional skill and expertise.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to value other opinions.
- In-depth ability to maintain territory and mandatory reports as appropriate.
- Arranged appointments with customers.
- Made presentations to customers in the retail sector.
- Organized conferences for customers.
- Built and maintained positive working relationships with customers' supporting administration staff e.g. receptionists.
- Managed budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc).
- Kept detailed records of all contacts, which involved database management.
- Planned work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
2002-2004: Master of Business Administration in Retail Sales, Karachi University
Will be furnished on demand.
MSc IT Manager Resume Sample
BA Assistant Admin Manager Resume Sample
B.com Assistant Manager Accounts Resume Sample
Bank Manager Resume Sample
Manager Sales & Assistant Sales Manager Jobs 2022
Sports Manager & Manager Jobs 2022 in Karachi
Civil Engineer & Account Manager Jobs 2022 in Islamabad
Manager & Accountant Jobs 2022 in Multan