ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
6 C-Punjab Co-operative
Ghazi Road, Near D.H.A.
Email: [email protected]
Name: Rubina Munir
To work in a competitive environment faced with day to day challenges at every step, and to demonstrate my capabilities at their fullest potential. To manifest my substance and skills in a highly enterprising, conducive career and through earnest efforts earn a repute and expertise in the respective field.
Assistant Manager – Siza Pharmaceuticals International
Lahore, Pakistan – October 2011 - Present
• Carrying responsibilities in Operations Department of the company.
• Enforcing all company policies and procedures, along with the adherence and proper following of the procedures.
• Communicating with different over seas/local contenders to order required chemicals/medicines and then following up the whole process.
• Monitoring and ensuring the productivity of the subordinates.
• Assisting CEO in controlling inventory and handling logistics of not only SIZA International but also of two other sister companies.
Assistant Coordinator/Teacher - LACAS
Burki Campus, Lahore, Pakistan – May 2010 – May 2011
• Taught Economics and Business Studies of O Levels.
• Managed academics of the branch.
• Handled teachers and students related issue.
• Carried out the responsibility to make/check SOS (Scheme of Studies), examinations and homework/class work re-checking.
• Counseling of weak/careless students.
Health Awareness Officer – Kuppers Otto Foundation
Sargodha, Pakistan – January 2008 – June 2009
• Created awareness about different health issues among rural area women.
• Worked for the awareness of Hepatitis B vaccination and Hepatitis C.
• Helped poor women with financial problems, provided free of cost medical facilities to them.
• Helped women by guiding them with different personal issues.
Associate Producer – Dunya TV
Lahore, Pakistan - Oct 2007- May 2008
• Worked under the department of news and current affairs.
• Managed news segments and allocation of time minute by minute.
• Did post and pre-production related work.
• Trained as producer and anchor by CNN correspondents such as Walter Rodgers and Robert Michael Vincent Yuhna.
Production Associate – Geo TV (Internship)
Lahore, Pakistan - May 2007- August 2007
• Assisted in the making of Program HAMZANAMA.
• Worked at switcher.
• Helped producer in editing.
• Post and pre-production related issues.
Education and Qualifications:
Swinburne University of Technology
Masters In Information Technology (Attended 1st Semester) 2009
Lahore School of Economics
Masters In Business Administration (MBA), Majors In Banking & Finance
Lahore School of Economics
Bachelor of Science (Honors), Majors In Economics 2007
Government College for Women, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
FSc. Pre-Medical 2002
Garrison Academy For Girls
Marketing Management Analysis Project
The aim was to analyze the 4 Ps known as Product, Prices, Placement and Promotion for Herbal Essence (P&G).
Carried out regression analysis of the factors affecting National Savings of Pakistan. The aim was to find significant variables and bias free results.
Balance Sheet Analysis Project
Carried out financial statements’ analysis of Dewan Farooque Motors Ltd.
Opened up an SME scale business. The project consisted of financial analysis and sales forecast. Detailed economic analysis was conducted.
Credit Risk & Credit Rating
Done in-depth analysis of balance sheets, income statements, cash flows of past 4 years of Pakistan State Oil Company, and also calculated performance ratios for the company.
BSc. (Honors)Research Thesis
Prepared a research paper in the field of Environmental Economics. Did the thesis to show the relationship between the environment and the land prices in different housing societies of Lahore. Used SPSS, E-views and excel to show the relationships between the two factors.
Strategic Planning (MBA Project)
In-depth analysis of national airline of Pakistan i.e. Shaheen Air International, proposed new business strategies, identified core problem, done competitive analysis, and launched new product for them.
Honors and Awards:
• Member of Dramatic club, music society in school.
• Team Member of Net Ball In School.
• Active part of Naat as well as Music society at school, college and university level.
• IELTS Band 7.5 (2008)
• Certificate in ASP, CSS, HTML, C+.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work well un-supervised.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Participate in team and individual projects to achieve organizational goals.
• Excellent public relations and people management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and relate to people at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure in a demanding situation with professionalism. Ensure all organizational objectives and goals are achieved.
• Excellent perception & analytical skills to anticipate potential problems and implement appropriate measures.
• Able to understand, interpret guidelines and policies.
Desktop Application softwares:
• MS Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, MS Outlook, MS Project, Adobe PhotoShop, Front Page, SPSS, E-Views.
• Adept at using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DAE IT Engineering Resume Sample
MA Political Science Resume Sample
Bs Honors IT Resume Sample
BIT Honors Engineering Resume
Cook & Waiter Jobs 2022 in Islamabad
Receptionist & Kitchen Helper Jobs 2022 in Islamabad
Labor Jobs Career Opportunity in UAE 2022
Security Guards Jobs Open in UAE 2022