Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Metallurgical & Materials Engineer
Your Name s/o ------------------------.
Permanent Address: Mohallah Bilal Ganj, Kamalia.Distt, Toba Tek Singh
Cell no: +92332-0000000
E-mail: [email protected]
• To enhance my potential and skills by working with commitment and excellence in a dynamic and progressive organization.
• Father’s Name --------------------
• Date of Birth August 28, 1987
• Religion Islam
• Nationality Pakistani
• Domicile (Punjab)
• Marital status Single
• N.I.C. # 33302-9946249-3
• B.E. Metallurgical & Material Engineering (2005-2009)
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
Grade: A, Percentage: 78.0
• F.Sc. Pre Engineering (2005). Govt. PST College Kamalia.
Grade: A, Percentage: 74.55
• Matriculation (2003) Govt. M.C High School Kamalia.
Grade: A+, Percentage: 83.18
• Iron and steel making
• Foundry engineering and pattern making
• Fabrication and welding engineering
• Non destructive testing and quality assurance
• Heat treatment of metals
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
• Effect of heat treatment time and temperature on the mechanical properties of welded steel.
• Performed electric arc welding and radiographic testing in Descon.
• Heat treatment of welded steel.
• Hardness testing using Rockwell hardness testing machine.
• Tensile testing of the welded steel.
• Preparation of samples and their Metallography.
• Employer: Pak Steel Islamabad.
• Duration: (may 2010 to present)
• Designation: shift incharge
• Scrap blending for 7 Tons high frequency Induction Furnaces.
• Experienced in all types of melting processes.
• Maintaining chemical composition for Grade 40, Grade 60, Grade tor, TMT grade, FeV Grades & alloy steel grades of all types.
• Supporting Cost Department for Cost calculation of final product (billet).
• Overseeing the general production at Furnace Shop floor and identifying the factors, which may influence the productivity.
• To control the CC plant parameters for different sizes billets i.e. 4, 5 and 6 inches
• Employer: Gohar auto parts manufacturing industries Lahore.
• Duration: July 2009 to April 2010
• Designation: foundry engineer
• To control the working & efficiency of cupola furnace.
• To control the efficiency of welding processes.
• To ensure material handling & good quality castings.
• Final inspection & testing including hardness testing & Metallography.
• Wet chemical analysis of constituents of cast iron.
• Internship: 0ne month internship in Pakistan Railway Workshops including (steel, carriage & wagon, and Loco-Automotive workshops)
• Industrial visits:
• Heavy Mechanical Complex, Taxila (HMC-III)
• Mughal Steel Mills Sheikupura Road, Lahore.
• D E W, DESCON Lahore.
• New Shalimar Steel Mills, Sheikupura Road Lahore
• AFCO Group Of Industries, Lahore
• EMCO Industry, Sheikupura Road, Lahore
• Good individual and team working skills.
• Good written and speaking interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer skills: Solid Edge, Microsoft office, Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Equipment Handling: Laboratory scale furnaces, Hardness testing, Metallurgical microscope.
• Fluently Command on English, Urdu, & Punjabi.
• Internet browsing.
• Playing Bad Minton.
• Reading books.
• Available upon request
DAE Electrical Engineering Reume Sample
BS Software Engineering Resume Sample
Bsc Software Engineering Resume sample
Bs Software Engineering Resume Sample
NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi Jobs 2021
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology MUET Jobs 2021
NED University of Engineering & Technology NEDUET Jobs 2021
Omar Jibran Engineering Industries Limited Karachi Jobs 2021