ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Metallurgical & Materials Engineer
Your Name s/o ------------------------.
Permanent Address: Mohallah Bilal Ganj, Kamalia.Distt, Toba Tek Singh
Cell no: +92332-0000000
E-mail: [email protected]
• To enhance my potential and skills by working with commitment and excellence in a dynamic and progressive organization.
• Father’s Name --------------------
• Date of Birth August 28, 1987
• Religion Islam
• Nationality Pakistani
• Domicile (Punjab)
• Marital status Single
• N.I.C. # 33302-9946249-3
• B.E. Metallurgical & Material Engineering (2005-2009)
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
Grade: A, Percentage: 78.0
• F.Sc. Pre Engineering (2005). Govt. PST College Kamalia.
Grade: A, Percentage: 74.55
• Matriculation (2003) Govt. M.C High School Kamalia.
Grade: A+, Percentage: 83.18
• Iron and steel making
• Foundry engineering and pattern making
• Fabrication and welding engineering
• Non destructive testing and quality assurance
• Heat treatment of metals
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
• Effect of heat treatment time and temperature on the mechanical properties of welded steel.
• Performed electric arc welding and radiographic testing in Descon.
• Heat treatment of welded steel.
• Hardness testing using Rockwell hardness testing machine.
• Tensile testing of the welded steel.
• Preparation of samples and their Metallography.
• Employer: Pak Steel Islamabad.
• Duration: (may 2010 to present)
• Designation: shift incharge
• Scrap blending for 7 Tons high frequency Induction Furnaces.
• Experienced in all types of melting processes.
• Maintaining chemical composition for Grade 40, Grade 60, Grade tor, TMT grade, FeV Grades & alloy steel grades of all types.
• Supporting Cost Department for Cost calculation of final product (billet).
• Overseeing the general production at Furnace Shop floor and identifying the factors, which may influence the productivity.
• To control the CC plant parameters for different sizes billets i.e. 4, 5 and 6 inches
• Employer: Gohar auto parts manufacturing industries Lahore.
• Duration: July 2009 to April 2010
• Designation: foundry engineer
• To control the working & efficiency of cupola furnace.
• To control the efficiency of welding processes.
• To ensure material handling & good quality castings.
• Final inspection & testing including hardness testing & Metallography.
• Wet chemical analysis of constituents of cast iron.
• Internship: 0ne month internship in Pakistan Railway Workshops including (steel, carriage & wagon, and Loco-Automotive workshops)
• Industrial visits:
• Heavy Mechanical Complex, Taxila (HMC-III)
• Mughal Steel Mills Sheikupura Road, Lahore.
• D E W, DESCON Lahore.
• New Shalimar Steel Mills, Sheikupura Road Lahore
• AFCO Group Of Industries, Lahore
• EMCO Industry, Sheikupura Road, Lahore
• Good individual and team working skills.
• Good written and speaking interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer skills: Solid Edge, Microsoft office, Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Equipment Handling: Laboratory scale furnaces, Hardness testing, Metallurgical microscope.
• Fluently Command on English, Urdu, & Punjabi.
• Internet browsing.
• Playing Bad Minton.
• Reading books.
• Available upon request
DAE Electrical Engineering Reume Sample
BS Software Engineering Resume Sample
Bsc Software Engineering Resume sample
Bs Software Engineering Resume Sample
Engineering and Driving Staff Jobs 2022 in Karachi
NESPAK National Engineering Services Pakistan Jobs 2022
National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPAK Lahore Jobs
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Jobs 2022