Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Street # 10, Sector G-6/2, Islamabad.
Phone: 051-2222222, Cell: 0332-5555555
Email: [email protected]
To work efficiently by utilizing my potential skills at a best that will contribute positively to the faster uptake for the firm.
Qualification University/Board Year CGPA /%
Specialization: Major in Finance allied with HR
B.Com University of the Punjab 2006-2008 61%
Intermediate (F. Sc) Federal Board Islamabad 2004-2006 63%
Matriculation (Science) Federal Board Islamabad. 2002-2004 74%
MAJOR AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Good communication & interpersonal skills, Innovative, Team lead/Management
• Holding 1st division throughout the academic career
• Awarded by 1st prize on the final presentation at Pakistan Business Vision Conference 2020
• Nominated for the scholarship for getting a 3.8 GPA in the 2ND semester from FUUAST Islamabad
• Employee turnover in banking sector of Pakistan. The Objective of research is to reduce employee turnover, improve profitability and efficiency of the organization
• Global Financial Crises of 2007 and measured its effect through economic indicators of Pakistan’s economy i.e., GDP %, Balance Of Trade (BOT), Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Foreign Exchange Reserve (FER), External Debt (ED).
• Strategy formulation framework of Askari Commercial Bank Ltd and selection of best suitable strategies according to the present situation of market.
• Total quality management system of Pakistan POST and ways to improve the quality process.
• Business plan for new online real state business
• A (RFP) Request for Proposal including quotation for CENTURUS
• Management Information System (MIS) used in Askari Commercial Bank Ltd & suggestions to improve that system.
• A comprehensive marketing plan for a new product “Simply Orange”.
WORKSHOPS AND CONFRENCES ATTENDED
• Participate in Conference on Pakistan Business Vision 2020
• Attended training/workshop on the Students Development Programme (IMAALI) organized by Oaj-e-Kamal
• Certified in Diploma of information technology (DIT).
• Competent in working knowledge of MS OFFICE & internet.
• Familiar with statistical packages i.e., SPSS.
References will be furnished on request.
MBA Management Resume Sample
MA Management Resume
BA Management Resume Sample
BBA Honors Human Resource Management Resume Sample
Dawn Sunday Classified Ads 17 Oct 2021 for Management Staff
Management Officer Jobs in Karachi
Lahore Waste Management Company LWMC Jobs 2021
Punjab Cattle Market Management Company Jobs 2021