ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
House No. 66, Street No. 02, Hyderabad Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Seeking a dynamic summer internship position to complete electrical engineering degree, further enhance in-depth knowledge of the latest technology, and prepare for future leadership roles.
Matric FBISE 655/850
FSC FBISE 886/1100
BS Electrical Engineering 6th semester
PIEAS (Pakistan institute of engineering and applied sciences)
Microprocessor and Interfacing, FPGA, Power Electronics, Analogue filter design, linear control systems, Digital logic design, Integrated electronics, Signal and systems, C language, Computer aided drawing (CAD), Measurement and Instrumentation, Electric machines, Microcontroller..
• Single board computer using 8088/8086 Intel microprocessor, 8284 clock generator, 373 latch, 245 buffer.
• Autonomous Robot for finding path in a maze by obstacle detection method using PIC18F2431 microcontrollers and infra red sensors.
• Interfaced LCD to FPGA using Spartan kit.
• 10MHZ FM transmitter with enhanced noise filter
• Stability and response check of temperature control system and motor speed control system.
• 120W power inverter to drive a load of 0.5Amp, 220VAC 50Hz.
• 30W Speaker driver 3 Amp, 10V.
• Paralleling generators and optimizing power factor of a system.
• Designed and build printed board for old ISA slot using AD574, 4051 Mux, ppi, to get data from 8 different external analogue sensors and convert it to digital data and process it using desktop computer.
• 240W, 24VDC, 10Amp dc motor driver using H bridge
• Communication by parallel port using debugger in windows.
• AM and FM Radio frequency receiver
• Overload protected variable AC/DC power supply
• Microcontrollers and microprocessor based systems design.
• Control system design and implementation using FPGA controllers.
• Speed torque control of AC, DC motors and generators
• Synchronous, asynchronous generators and motors control.
• Serial communication of data by USART. Data acquisition from desktop by parallel port (printer port).
• RF applications particularly, radio wave jamming, RF transmissions and reception.
• Data transmission and secondary processors interfacing to desktop pc using HyperTerminal on DB 9 port.
• Analogue filters for different applications ranging from low frequency to high RF.
• Proficient in different measuring instruments, stroboscope, digital LC Bridge, analogue bridge instruments.
Supreme command on following software.
• Proteus, Autodesk inventor, Matlab, LT Spice., Multisim, proteus 7.6, Altium Designer, verilog HDL, 32 bit Microsoft Assembler MASM ( basics)
• Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop
OS Windows 98, 2000, win xp, vista, win 7.
C language, Assembly language, cc compiler.
PECT PVT LTD Internship Jul 2011 – Sep 2011
Worked at PECT (professional engineers’ consortium for technologies) on following projects.
• 178KW Grid installation, powered by latest Japanese photo voltaic cells technology at PEC (Pakistan engineering counsel) building.
• Maintenance work Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Fire Alarm, Security, Communication, Public Address system including Civil work Embassy of Japan Islamabad.
• Interrupt control of electrical power systems using microcontroller interfacing
• 3 phase digital electricity meter installation.
• Different Distribution boards installation.
• Preparing BOQ.
Will be furnished on demand