ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Usman Street, Flat no.45, Nazia Squire, North Karachi-Pakistan
T: 92 21 000000
Mb: 92 321 0000000
e-mail: [email protected]
I have worked in a variety of positions within the Education sector over the past nine years, seven as a Class Teacher, and one as a classroom assistant. I am presently employed as a primary teacher.
Work History & Experience:
Sept 2005-2011 Primary School Teacher, Agha Khan College, Karachi
• Short, medium and long term planning of lessons to meet the National Curriculum requirements.
• Teaching planned lessons to pupils of differing abilities.
• Organization of human resources (pupils and support staff), technical and administration resources.
• Consistently monitoring the achievements of colleagues and pupils.
• Regular reviews of personal and pupil achievement targets.
• Responsibility for the social and emotional welfare of pupils.
• Subject coordinator responsible for the development of school ICT plan in line with the government guidelines. Accountable for the ordering of stock and general maintenance of peripheral equipment, software and hardware
Nov 1999 – July 2002 Classroom Assistant. Commerce School, Karachi.
• Supporting the Class Teacher in a variety of lessons including Numeracy, Literacy, ICT and Science. Working with individuals and small groups of children with varying levels of attainment.
• I have exceptional organizational skills gained from my current profession; these include highly effective time management skills.
• I have a confident and sociable manner. I work effectively as an individual or as part of a team making use of the skills of negotiation, compromise and effective problem solving.
• Very strong inter-personal skills and communication skills developed through liaising with clients, colleagues, students, parents and professionals.
• I am a confident speaker who has the ability to present information through a variety of media in a creative, fluent, thorough and original manner.
• I am confident in the use of ICT. Over the last 3 years I have been a leading member of a team, which has developed the use of computer equipment, software and hardware in my school.
• I am proficient in Microsoft Word and have experience of using Microsoft Office NT applications including Excel, XP and PowerPoint. I have knowledge of various data entry systems and I am confident in the use of peripheral equipment such as scanners, digital cameras and video conferencing projectors.
• I am able to use the Internet, e-mail and have basic Web Design and editing knowledge.
PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) Teacher Training.
Specialism in Design and Technology. Sept 1999 – July 2000. Institute of Education, Karachi University..
BA Hons Degree English and Media Studies 1994-1997. Karachi University.
English (B), Sociology (C) and Design and Technology (A),
8 GCSE Level (A-C) passes including English and Maths 1988-1994.Public School
References: Finished on your demand
M.Phil Social Sciences Teachers Resume Sample
Science Teacher Resume Sample
Teacher Cv Sample
Education Advisior Cv sample
Teachers jobs at Cadet College Petaro
Cambridge System of School Karachi Jobs 2022 for Teachers
Nursery Teacher & Playgroup Teacher Jobs 2022 in Multan
Teachers Jobs 2022 in Nishat Boys High School Multan