Join Pak Army | Wapda | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts | Job Interview
Email: [email protected]
To gain and built practical experience, in a field related to either business or
engineering. Such an experience will help in augment my analytical and problem solving skills
and help me in apply my knowledge in real life problems. The mix of Business and engineering
education, I believe gives me an edge over my peers.
Rawalpindi polytechnic institute, Rawalpindi: (2004 t0 2007)
• Diploma of associate engineer in electronics technology. (70%)
• Major subjects taken: analogue and digital design. Antenna and radar waves, industrial business and
communication, microprocessor, basic electronics, radio (AM and FM) and amplification.
Sirsyed public school Rawalpindi: (2002 t0 2004)
• Matric with science subjects.(59%)
• Carried out a campus-wide charity drive for the victims of the Pakistani earthquake collecting
17000RS in three days with a little man power and on a very short notice.
• Organized several other projects, including bazaar, international student’s night and Eid,
Which were successful?
• Organized a trip to national institute of electronics. Where printed circuit boards are design.
• Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi.
• Computer proficiency: Ms word, C++, assembly language,
• Printed circuit board designing course and PLC and SCADA course.
• Listening to music and spending time with my friends.
• One year working experience of Electronics Technician.
Laboratory Technician resume sampe
Compute Technician Cv template
Laboratory Technician resume sample
Technical Site Surveys Cv