ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
Muhammad Usman Ameer
H#33, St#4, New Gulburg II Islamabad
To start my professional career with a self-motivated company which could help me broaden my vision of the practical applications of the knowledge, I have gained so far.
Name Muhammad Usaman Ameer
Father’s Name Muhammad Ameer
Date of Birth May 1, 1990
Marital Status Single
• B. Sc in Electrical Engineering %Marks:88 Year of Passing: 2011
University Of Engineering and Technology
• F. Sc (pre-engineering) %Marks : 89 Year of Passing : 2007
Govt. Degree College,
Taunsa Sharif, DG Khan
• Matriculation %Marks : 85.5 Year of Passing : 2005
Govt. High School,
Taunsa Sharif, DG Khan
• Software Skills
Xilinx ISE, Proteous , PSpice , WINspice, PSim, Power Simulator, Orcad , Keil, ETAP software.
• Programming Languages
C, Mat lab, Assembly
• Utility Software’s
MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Final Year Project
Induction Motor Drive
Induction Motors have been in great use since its application to Industrial applications. Its extensive use is due to its advantages over other types of AC as well as DC motors. To ensure prolonged and efficient use of the Induction Motor, Motor drives are used. The motor drive we made in our project takes into account the necessary parameters that need to be controlled in order to have an efficient use of the induction motor. These parameters include the speed, torque and position of the motor. The control technique we are implementing in the motor drive is the variable frequency control.
• 4 weeks internship in National Transmission and Despatch Company (NTDC), Lahore.
• Attended various workshops regarding Machine design and electronics.
• Tours to Heavy Industries, Taxila and Grid stations.
Areas of Interest
• Control systems
• Embedded systems
• Power system operation and control
• Power system protection
• Communication system
• Communication Control project on Master-Slave vehicles
• Regulated Power Supply of 12 volts.
• Audio Amplifier using OP-AMP.
• Passion for reading informative magazines, journals and English novels
• Internet Surfing
• Reading Islamic books, news papers.
Will be furnished on demand.
DAE Electrical Engineering Reume Sample
BS Software Engineering Resume Sample
Bsc Software Engineering Resume sample
Bs Software Engineering Resume Sample
Engineering and Driving Staff Jobs 2022 in Karachi
NESPAK National Engineering Services Pakistan Jobs 2022
National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPAK Lahore Jobs
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Jobs 2022