ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
1071 St. 7 Model Town Humak Islamabad
email: [email protected]
• A challenging position as a Software Engineer and the possibility of career advancement.
• BS Computer Engineering Sep 2012
University Of Engineering And Technology, Taxila.
• FSC Pre-Engineering Aug 2008
Global College Of Sciences.
• Metric Aug 2006
Fauji Foundation College, Lalazar, Rawalpindi.
• NDC (National Development Complex), Islamabad., Islamabad, Pakistan
July 2011- Present
• Pakistan Aeronautical Complex - Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory (PAC-KARF), Islamabad, Pakistan
June 2011- Aug 2011
Professional Project: Autonomous Route Inquiry System (using .NET and SQL Server on server side) Present
• Completed Under: Asst Prof. Haroon Yousaf
• Sponsored By: NDC
• 1st prize winner in GIKI Software Project Exhibition.
This project is being made for the buses and transport system of UET Taxila.
• A system composed of PIC controller, GPRS module, GPS Module is docked into
the bus. It provide the whole tracking of the bus onto our dedicated server, takes coordinates from GPS and sends through GPRS (internet).The Server shows the data after interacting with Google map. Also provide SMS notification to the students about the bus' current location.
Educational Project: SMS Based Information System (A .NET and SQL Server application ) April 2011
• GSM module was integrated with a c# application with a serial interface
• The application continuously received the SMS from the users and sent them replies according to the query they made
• SMS has to be sent on a particular protocol.
• A purpose was to handle SMS query from the students about the time table and to facilitate the faculty to update it according to their feasibility and availability Biometric
Educational Project: LAN SPY (A .Net application using socket programming) January 2011
It is a network monitoring and security tool.
A server application could control all the client connected in a LAN in the following ways
• could see the screen shot of any of the client
• could display a warning message to any of the client
• could see the list of all the running applications on the clients
• could quit any of the running application immediately without clients permission
Educational Project: Thumb recognition Attendance System (A .Net Application making use of thumb recognition SDK) November 2010
• Digital Persona thumb device and SDK was used for the enrolment and verification of thumb patterns of students.
• Database containing students' information was maintained in SQL Server
• Attendance sheets was marked after thumb verification automatically in excel sheets provided by my department
• This project was implemented in our department later on
• It was also displayed in the software exhibition held at DICE 2011
Educational Project: Biometric Bus Reservation and notification System April 2010
• For thumb recognition digital persona U are U 4000b is used
• For SMS notification SIM300 GSM module is used
• School Bus Reservations are made by finger enrolment
• every day when the students enter and leave the bus, respective parents are notified on SMS and email only if they have subscribed for any of the service
• Attendance are also placed every day just to keep record
1. Media Player(using .NET WPF application).
3. Minesweeper, Maze, TicTacToe in JAVA.
4. n-Equation solver in C.
5. Automatic SMS generator using 8051 microcontroller and GSM module(SIM300).
C-Sharp, C, C++, Java, Objective C.
ASP.Net, Web service, Ajax, SQL.
MS Visual Studio, MATLAB, Eclipse, Net Beans, Dr. Java, Proteus, Keil, MASM.
Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop
• Operating System:
Windows, Linux, Kubunto, Ubunto, MAC OS.
• Database Systems:
SQL Server, Microsoft Excel.
• Other Skills:
Good Communication and spoken Skills.
Drawing Skills and creativity.
• Keen programmer. Programming excites me.
• Excellent and quick learner.
• Except challenges.
• Good in Team Work. But can work alone.
• Critical Thinker.
• Can adjust in any environment.
• Playing Keyboard and Sketching is Passion.
• 1st prize WINNER in Software Project Competition held in GIKI(Autonomous Route Inquiry System sponsored by NDC Islamabad)
• Participation in speed programming, dynamic programming and quiz competitions held in FAST GIKI NUST and COMSATS.
• Participation in Software Project Exhibition in Dice 2011(Biometric Attendance System).
• Participation in Soft
• Hard working.
• ware Project Exhibition in CIIT Wah (SMS based Information System).
DAE Electrical Engineering Reume Sample
BS Software Engineering Resume Sample
Bsc Software Engineering Resume sample
Bs Software Engineering Resume Sample
Public Health Engineering Department Balochistan Jobs 2022
Dawn Sunday Classified Ads 14 August 2022 for Engineering
Engineering Firm Jobs 2022 in Lahore
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited Jobs 2022