ASF | PAEC | PHP | FIA | PPSC | Join Pak Navy | Punjab Police | FPSC | SPSC | Police | Medical | PAF | KPPSC
Join Pak Army | Wapda | NAB | Railway | Bank | Teaching | Engineering | Data Entry | Citywise | Latest Posts
H # 33, St No 44, Abubaker Block , Rawalpindi
Mobile: +92-333-84309853, E-mail: [email protected]
“To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance.”
• CFA LEVEL II (JUNE 2012) In Progress
• CFA LEVEL I (DEC 2010) Pass
• BSC (2007-2010) (Accounting & Finance)
University of London (external programme)
• A-Levels (2005-2007) (Physics, Chemistry, Math)
Roots College International Rawalpindi
• O-Levels (2002-2005) (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Army Public School & College Rawalpindi
• Principles of Accounting
• Principles of Banking and Finance
• Corporate Finance
• Financial Reporting
• Auditing and Assurance
Teacher’s Assistant at Roots School System (2 years )
• Correcting examinations
• Teaching Mathematics pupils
• Helping work with the large lecture classes
Intern at Barclays Bank PLC (6 weeks )
• Rotated through different operations department. Departments including Account Opening Department, Accounts Department, Clearing Department, and Cash Department.
• Acted as a CRO where I interacted with the customers and solved the problems of the customers provided them with all the necessary guidance and information regarding the bank transactions.
• Helped the bank in attracting new customers thus expanding their customer base.
Intern at Atlas Bank (4 weeks)
• Assisted the bank in dealing with the customers.
• Handled the account opening process
• Ability to work in team.
• Flexible & enjoy team work, can also work independently without much supervision.
• Committed and dedicated to work.
• Efficient use of MS Office (Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Excel)
• Internet Surfing.
• Went to the revision weekend held in London.
To be furnished on request.